Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Very GREEN Massachusetts :D

Oh dear Bloc11 Cafe~!! Found my new favorite place in Massachusetts ;D It is a real deal "Green" cafe with a touch of East Village coziness and New York City cool-ness ;D


Friendly people with delicious food and coffee... I wish I lived near this cafe! Yeah then I would come here every day ;P

They DO recycle, everything! The register lady told us that they have composting bins in the back. And you see, they use "ecotainer" here ;D Viva Bloc11~!!!


You will see only his back in this pic but that is my new fabulous friend Max Jackson with his creation Didgeridoo :D Visit his website to see his Didgeridoo, purchase one, listen to his music and more!! ;D


Maureen sunrise ;P Enjoying delicious brunch in their beautiful garden terrace :D I LOVE this picture of her!

This building was a bank before and they kept the bank doors! How cool is that! Fantastic idea :D Kids were playing inside of the vault ;D







And in Concord, MA, where I spent the month of August, you have to pay $1.50 for these Green tickets and put them on your garbage bags when you throw away :) That is a gooood thing~!!



No comments:

Post a Comment