Sunday, April 24, 2011

Try the Delicious Easter Bread at Grandaisy Bakery in NYC!


If you are in New York City, walking around SoHo in a gorgeous sunny day, you should definitely stop by at Grandaisy Bakery, one of my favorite bakeries in NYC ;D For this year, they used my illustration as a card with beautiful matched colored ribbons around! Thank you so sooo much, Monica!! 
I really miss the taste of this magical bread Monica makes! To remember the taste, I went back to my news to see what I wrote before... 
... Crispy outside with sugar and almond, then you go into the many layers of softness and will be surprised at the refreshing open-minded orange peel+citron sparkles and Italian chocolate melty in your mouth... Mmmm I miss it!! If you are in NYC, taste this yummy-ness for me!! Super Happy Easterrr ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment