Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Hoping you have a Better Day Today than you did Yesterday"

Look what I found at C train Spring Street station! Passionate beautiful roses and bright yellow papers on the ground!! It is said, "Hoping you have a Better Day Today than you did Yesterday"... At this same station, I saw several times scattered roses on the ground (no bright yellow papers, just flowers), all smashed, which looks like someone broke someone's heart or some couple had a big fight because everyone stepped on those roses and look rough on the ground... what do you imagine? ...make all the possible scenarios in your head...??
This is indeed "Street" Art, communicating with audience without any control of being stepped on and re-arranged by people, animals or thunder storm! It just hit my heart and went deep inside of me... even my veins are drinking up this fantastic moment... I wish they put their contact information or website address or something so I can express how much appreciate the artist!!
I want to do more artworks like that! Pure intention of making people feel fabulous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment