Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Recent Sales + Rainbow Splash Unisex Shoes & "Art Your Life" Stamps!

Hurraaayyy~!!!
Recently sold: New York Skyline Stamps (black) to Beth from New Orleans!! New York Skyline Stamps (white) to Kimberly from New York City!! And my dear talented photographer friend Takami Shimura~!! Thank YOU so much for your support AS ALWAYS!!!

She is loving the Zipper Unisex Keds Shoes (black) ;D You can see
her beautiful photographs here :)))

I LOOOOVE when I receive surprise sales! Pleeeease happen more often! ;P Thank YOU soooo much for finding me and liking my products!! Hope you are Relaxed and Feeling Goooood :D

Here are more fun products for YOU! Rainbow Splash Unisex Keds Shoes and "Art Your Life" Stamp! Do you want to get Rainbow Splashed?! :P
Hmmm... SO tempting...! I want to buy these shoes for myself again~!! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment