Friday, September 18, 2009

Puppy sitting ;D



My friend Claudine needed a puppy sitting for 2 weeks. Of course, we say, "YES WE CAN!" with big smiles :D


You are right, I don't own a dog, I have never had a dog, this is the first time to do a puppy sitting! It is fun to have such a beautiful sweetest creature with you everyday, it is tough to wake up 6 AM every morning to go for a walk and wait for your dog to do pee and/or poop and the same goes to the night time! Like me, who sleeps and wakes up whenever I feel like, this puppy sitting experience made our life like the one of Buddhist monks! :P

This sweetest Bernese Mountain dog is just a 8 weeks old. Her name is Che, yes, she is a girl but Claudine named her Che, because of her passion for Cuba and Che Guevara. Che smells like a milky baby, super sweet, her stomach is soooo kissable and always smooth and warm. She will be a big dog so she has huge soft paws which I can't stop touching :P Her nose is so cute too, very soft and pink. You cannot get tired of just looking at her!

My super smart friend Roshan is right. A dog dreams! Che often dreams. She moves her legs and make noises, while she is sleeping. Amazing.



If you are single and looking for a partner or just want more new friends!!, I definitely recommend to own a dog ;P But the dog has to be cute and friendly and if possible a rare dog (better to avoid loud barking dogs like chiwawa etc) so people will talk to you! :D So many people stopped us when we went for a walk. It will take a way longer to just walk several blocks because everyone wants to talk to you and touch your dog ;P So be ready for that~!!

"Happy in my shadow" - Che loves a shade, she doesn't like hot weather at all. She is a master of finding a shade! When she gets tired of walking, she often sits in my shadow and gives me a happy smile like this :D

1 comment: