Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Relaxation at Shiatsu Moon... :D


I met this pretty lady, Zoe Moon Culbertson (Yes, that is her real middle name! How cool is that!!) when we were walking down the beautiful trail to the Walden Pond! I was so surprised to hear such fluent Japanese from her mouth! That was the last thing you can imagine when you are in the quiet forest ;P Zoe is not only a master of Japanese Shiatsu but also a woman full of knowledge. She can give you advice about nutrition to live your life healthier.
She asked me to be a model for her website the other day and I said, "of course!!" and the pleasure was literally all mine ;P
Here is her gorgeous website, Shiatsu Moon~! When you need relaxation or find harmony with your body & soul, I am sure Zoe can help you ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment