Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Please Vote for me - Harvard Credit Card Design Contest ;D

Now my Credit Card Design for Harvard University Employees Credit Union is up!
I chose my rainbow fireworks design to celebrate Harvard ;D

Pleeeease vote for me from this page or the link below :D The process won't take you more than 5 seconds! You can choose 4 favorite designs from those student credit card designs. The first prize is $500 and more than that, I would be SO Thrilled if people carry the credit card and feel good every time they see my art ;D

Mine is #13!


Huge THANK YOU to everyone~!! Crossing my fingers, hair and everything else!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello~ I did just now! Your design is wonderful :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did vote for you!
    love your design☆

    I hope yours will be the one!! when do we know the result??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU Soooo Much, Rie & Shigeko!! :D I really appreciate it!! The voting ends on Nov 30th and we will know the result on Dec 7th! Waku waku :)))

    ReplyDelete