Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Canoe Trip to Never-Never-Land!

Used my tiny biceps and triceps at the Harvard Extension Environmental Club Eight Mile Canoe Trip, hosted by "The" Mike Mahoney! Here is the video (3 mins 26 sec) for you :D
You will see the fun crowd and wild tarzans: Warren Anderson and Brandon Welti doing a rope-swing! Next time I will bring my swimsuits and bigger arm muscles! 
The President of the Club, Super Fun Mahoney!
Mike gave everyone Native Indian names for the canoe trip; mine was "Hononegah", which means "Dear Little One." Here is the pioneer woman!
And here is me :D Since I didn't have feather to look more like a Native Indian, I put a Hawaiian flower on my head, which my friend Hon-Yin gave me :)
Yes, breeeathe deeply, smell the water and grass, hear birds singing, watch fish swimming, feel the sun energy.... Nature is the best playground! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment