Sunday, March 27, 2011

"I Heart Japan" Tee by Dawnamatrix!

I am praying for everyone's happiness & health in Japan every day..... 
(I made this picture whiter because that suits my feeling...)

My dear sweet friend Dawn made "I Heart Japan" Tee to raise money for Japan! The character "日本" on the t-shirts is read either "Nippon" or "Nihon," which means Japan.
Thank you so much, Dawn, for supporting Japan. She had lived in Japan to study Kimono designs for 3 years so has a special feeling for Japan. She can speak Japanese very well too! Sasuga Dawn!! ;D
(BenDawn, Mihoko and Brandon :D)

You can purchase Dawn's "I Heart Japan" Tee at here
This fundraising fashion show & art show took place at Hancock 309 Gallery! Huge applause goes to the beautiful gallery owner Valerie Owen and the gorgeous organizer Mariko Kanto! It was such a powerful event! :D
Dawn's "I Heart Japan" Tee Rocks!!
For this fashion show, Brandon wanted to create my hair like Japanese sun rays to echo with Dawn's sun-rays-heart on the t-shirts. My hair was up with the same product Got2b Glued we used for the mohawk you already saw in the previous post, and painted by red and silver face paint to create the sun rays feeling. 
I created red graphic shapes near corners of my eyes to depicts eye-drops & sun-rays = hope...!!

Mariko-san & Dawn gave me a nickname for the night, "Amaterasu Oomikami (天照大御神:あまてらすおおみかみ)," Sun Goddess! Arigatoooo! :D
Thank YOU so much for taking many pictures, Brandon, as always!! ;D
And! Looove YOU TWO!!! :D (Do I say this too often?! but true!) Thank YOU sooo much for having me at this meaningful event... Check out Dawn's gorgeous sexy latex clothing at Dawnamatrix, and Ben's super cool industrial designs! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment