Monday, February 14, 2011

Runway Model for Dawnamatrix at New Designer's Show!!

Ohhhhmyyygoooosh!!! That was tooo much fun, if there's anything like, having too much fun!! I could hear the crowd loving the outfit! Orrrgaaaasmic!!!
This time I wore the fabulous-as-always Dawnamatrix's brand-new super-hot design, the Red Dragon Catsuits!! Here is me appreciating and kissing the genius Queeen Daaawwwwn!! ;D I look like a boy, don't you think? :P
And me with her perrrfect partner Ben and his friend in his hand! ;P
Backstage is always lots of fun!
Waa waa waaaa... my alien friend is talking to me....! ;D
My beloved talented photographer friend Takami said, "Space Goddess!!" I Loooove thaaat!! :D
How about this pose? ;D
 Or do you like this?? :P
Brandon made my hair stand-up for the first time! Yay!! My hair must have thrilled to be up for the night!! I was psyched to have a mohawk finally!! I have been dreaming about a mohawk for a while :P I thought my hair was too long to create a mohawk but Got2b Glued product made it possible! See my hair is standing strong! :P
And this time I did the make-up in gold and silver to match the catsuits :D
Thank YOU Soo Sooo Much As Always, DawnBen, for making my life exciting than everrrrr!!! Huge LOVE & RESPECT!!! ;D And Biggest Arigato to Brandon for taking fabulous pictures!!! ;))) It was a perfect half moon night :D
Happy Yummy Valentine's Day~!!! Wishing Everyone Amazingly Sweeeetest Valentine's Day! ;D

Here is updated news for this posting: The photographer Ed just emailed me these super pictures! Thank you soooo much for on-stage pictures! Wooohooo!! That was HEAVEN!!! ;D I really appreciate your sweet comments after the show, Ed! Looking forward to be taken more pictures by you at future shows!! ;D

AAAND! More pictures arrived from Darkwell Studios :D Super cool pics!! Gorgeous lighting! Thank YOU sooo much! Can't wait to do this again!! ;D


2 comments:

  1. Between the spikey hair and the hand thing, that side pose makes you look like the statue of liberty! That'd be a good pose for the cover of my Lady Liberty album ne?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true! I didn't think of that! That would be perfect ne ;D

    ReplyDelete