Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mihoko on TV!!


WOW!! It was soooo much fun!! This TV shoot was for English as a foreign language program for Cambridge University Press ;D
So excited to be in a TV studio! Being surrounded by all the filming gears reminds me of my father. Shake hands with everyone. The energy is super cheerful and sparkly! Everyone is so sweeeeet and I am in heaven.
(from left back row: Beth, Dina, Dave, Mike; front row: Kerry and me in my recent favorite outfit :P)

First, Dina explains what Kerry going to ask me in the interview: regarding my background and experiences in the United States. Dave puts a microphone on my waist and I feel like I am an important person ;P The lights shine on my face and I get super hot, maybe because I am so excited! Bob Nesson, the cinematographer, takes tons of pictures of me. (He took this pic so too bad he is not in the picture!) I ask if I can take pictures of him. I take many pics. He has such a sweet smile surrounded by his puffy, fluffy, energy exploding hair. I cannot think of any other hairstyles for him! He is a photographer, director and environmentalist at his company Nesson Media :D

The gorgeous producer Beth Cloutier has such a positive pleasant personality and I already love her. She attended the same school with me, the School of Visual Arts in New York City! Now she is a producer and a cinematographer, has her own company, Acazia Studios, and travels all over the world! ;D What an ideal life!

Finally, Daniel (sadly not in this picture either!) places the film slate in front of the camera and... "Action!"
The film shoot was at this pink neon place, CCTV studio! ;))) They will let me know when this program is on TV:D After this fun acting gig, I came outside and felt the delicious breeze... then I realized it was already dark out! I looked up the sky and found the big orange full moon!! That's why it was such a perfect day!! Feeling the amazing full moon energy and I smiled ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment