Saturday, November 27, 2010

Muscle Inspiration ;D

Went to see my super strong beautiful friends, Maria and Tom at NPC New England Championships 2010! Tom trained her for 5 years and this time she won the first place in Figure Overall category! ;D Woohooo!!
Here is Maria's super strong & sweet husband Tom on the right and his friend Robert on the left :) Thanks to Tom and Maria, we could be in the backstage and hanging out with muscle men & women!
And guess whom we saw! Mr. Olympia, Jay Cutler!!
Bought a gorgeous black & white picture of him for inspiration and asked for his autograph.
And then he gave us his precious book "CEO Muscle";D Jay Cutler is the guy with big muscles AND a big heart!! Now I should hit a gym~!! ;)))

2 comments:

  1. Sweet... I'm that friend Robert on the left of Tommy... Marie looks awesome, she ready to be a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!! That is awesome! So happy you found me here!!! You guys inspired me and now I am working out 6 days a weeeek! ;D

    ReplyDelete