Monday, February 14, 2011

Priceless...!!!

Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOUUUU~!!! Priceless time with my sweet families, relatives and friends!! I had such a fun time in Japan and miss them already! ほんとにすっごく楽しかったよ、みんなありがとう!!!
My Aogaku friends! (Some of them I met for the first time at the party but didn't feel that way at all!!) Yoshimi, thank you sooo much for organizing such a fun party with deliciously healthy food & drinks! Yes, there is Santa!! This was Christmas time! ;D Sorry for my super duper late post :P
Here is Richard Basso, the most charismatic teacher I know, in every season outfit he wears (all season no sleeve!!) :D He is the one who taught me about John Lennon & Yoko Ono, Native Indian spirits, how amazing Mother Nature is, our life is... :D
I was soooo happy and thrilled to meet him again after many years!!! Both of us wearing hot pink bracelet :P but the one he has is more useful, it's a wrist wallet! ;D I LOVE YOU, Richaarrrd!!
My Kamako (Kamakura high school) friends!! I haven't seen them for many years but people don't change sometimes, we all have the same spirits! We say in Japanese, "Mitsugo no tamashii hyaku made 三つ子の魂百まで (The spirits of 3 years old last until 100 years old)."
Arigatoooo Makinu-chan for taking us to such a cool spot, Lounge Cafe 1LDK in Fujisawa! It became my favorite cafe in Japan!! This place is kind of hidden, so you have to know how to get there! "1LDK" means 1 Living, Dining and Kitchen, which we use to describe apartments space in Japan. They beautifully renovated such a small space with modern designs :D 
Enjoy their sophisticated delicious food, drinks and dessert! This is Creme Brulee icecrem, first time to have this in my life! Yummm... the sweetness will melt in your mouth... cherish every bite...!
Aya-chan's beautiful hands ;D and perfectly bitter coffee for me! ;)))
Love their utensils...! May I take them home?? :P
So many fun circles... It was like having cafe time in NYC MoMA store! ;D
Ready to leave? How about bathroom? Very welcoming artistic bathroom sign ;)
And finally their cool logo ;D Love it!!
Having not been back to Japan for 4 years made me realized I love Japanese designs, food (even their junk food is healthy!), their "Customers are Gods" service, perfect organization, their environmentally conscious minds, how much I missed my friends and families! Sounds boring, too common, but for me this was an eye-opening feeling. It was almost similar to looking through traveller's eyes. Everything was fresh to me and I could see more good sides of Japan. Sometimes good to step back and see whatever you are looking at. Then you will realize your new perspectives :)

Somehow moody photo of pretty Noriko and me! No filter was used! :P Just seeing the way she speaks makes you love her! :D We found this cool lounge bar/restaurant in Atre Shinagawa, guess what it is called, it is "New York Grand Kitchen"! I guess I Love New York too!! :P
Here is motherly sweet Asuka, her fabulous mama, a very well-behaved beautiful daughter Kanade-chan and sweet son Hitoshi-kun (not in this picture)! :D Asuka is the one said I should change my nickname from Mitan みーたん to Mihoko みほこ when I was 20 years old because I am an adult. So the people I met after her usually call me Mihoko みほこ :P But you can call me Mitan みーたん since I still have the 3 years old spirits ;P
Here is my super-sweet friend Miroku! She is a gorgeous & smart lady and currently looking for a cool boyfriend! wink wink ;D She is a flight attendant for Skymark airline and we are excited for them to have international routes to New York, Paris, London, Frankfurt in the very near future! Woohooo! 
I was so happy we could spend more time together, Miro!! Can't wait seeing you in Boston!!! 
I had dindin with my mother's friend, Yoriko, and her daughter Mariko and my mother! It was like a fun sister time!! :D This cute Mari-chan is looking for a sweet boyfriend now as well! ;))) 
"Yuuri-chan, look at the cameraaaa!" ;D Here are pretty Aishu, her cute daughter Yuuri-chan & sweet Kacchan! :D Thank YOU sooo much for delicious gorgeous lunch, Aishu!! You are a super mom!!! The fun time just flew by so fast. I could have stayed and played with you guys foreverrrr ;)))
Thanks to Tano-kun, I could attended an annual gathering of my elementary school and junior school classmates! That was a fun surprise!! Okay, this time many people have been changed!!
It was so great meeting you again sweet Rie--chan! Thank you so much for introducing Marcia to me! I met Rie-chan at the School of Visual Arts in New York City and now she is enjoying living in Japan, being a graphic designer :D Marcia is working on Half Japanese project - a dialogue about being in between two cultures. It sounds very intriguing. Check out her website! I am not half, 200% pure Japanese, but I know the feeling of not fitting in, feeling like an alien :P I guess it was more about how my parents raised me?! ;D I really love to attend one of her events next time I am in Japan!
AND!! Yes, you know him! My mentor Mako Nagasawa ;D Whenever I meet him, I don't feel like we haven't seen each other for a while! It's like, yeah, we met yesterday too, and see you tomorrow! ;P
Do we look alike? ;))) This hat I am wearing I accidentally kept wearing after we went to the most delicious Ramen place near his house, then at the station, see you sooooon, love youuuuu, then I forgot about the hat and kept wearing it! Sorry Mako but Thank YOU for keeping me warm always!! ;D
Finally, let me thank you to ALL of My Super Precious Friends even whom we didn't take photo with (how did we forget?! but the sweet memory is all in our minds :D) and whom we couldn't get together this time with (gomen ne, but definitely next time ne!!!!). 
You know I am talking to youuuu!! I Really LOVE YOU!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment