Thursday, June 9, 2011

Asian Boston T-shirts shoot!

Thank YOU sooo much for the kisses, girls!! ;))))

Do you know there is a media group called "Asian Boston"?  I met the sweet + hard-working founder Leo Anthony the other night when we had the I Heart Japan Fundraising Fashion Show, and he told me about this Asian Boston T-shirts shoot for their magazine and we had lots of fun walking around the city and promoting Asian Boston.

The photographer for the day was Wei Ye! Here are some of the pictures he took :D It is interesting to see the same scene from a different angle, isn't it? ;D

Joanna and me! :D I love her! She is so sweet and fun, and has such a sexy husky voice ;D


I still don't know why they wanted to shoot me under the Dior logo. Why was it?!

Joanna and me, showing off our muscles! :P

And the group shot in subway! ;D
I really look like a guy, don't you think?! :P My mother used to say my face is super sweet so I should wear very sharp outfits (mostly black and white with an accent of other colors) to get the balance. I used to love (still love) super colorful tropical outfits but my mother didn't like them because then I will look like "chindonya" people :P

Now when I look back my childhood, my parents wanted me to grow as a strong lady. I was taking Kendo lessons, "the modern martial arts of sword fighting," and beating up the boys. I even got the third place in my town! When I played, I always wanted to go out and run around in nature, explore mysterious forest (if I go back now, I bet it is such a small forest but felt HUGE!) around the house. I just couldn't wait to go outside! I didn't have the dress-up time like regular little girls do. Maybe that is why I want to dress-up NOW?! :P These days I just have lots of fun dressing up with crazy hair and make-up! It is artistic, creative, spontaneous, mobile 3D art! ;D

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mihoko,
    What a lovely blog to stumble upon!

    You most definitely do Not look like a guy :-D
    In fact you're the most vibrant looking girl I've seen in a very long time. Like the spark of your soul shines through you. Seriously. Keep on being true to your Self! :)
    I'm glad that your friends and family are safe after the earthquake.

    Peace & blessings
    Gaute, Norway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooo Gaute in Norway!! :D

    Thank YOU SOOOOOO Much for your wonderful comment! I really appreciate you! I am so thankful you took time to write me such a priceless comment! You made me cry...!!! I felt like I am hearing a voice from sky!

    I am sending all of my positive energy to you and wishing you wonderful days with lots of laughter in Norway!!

    Huge Appreciation,
    Mihoko

    ReplyDelete