Thursday, June 9, 2011

"I Heart Japan" Japan Disaster Relief Fundraising Event!

The hard-working & beautiful organizer Mariko Kanto and always fun & sexy fashion by Dawnamatrix, this event was a big hit!!
Here is a picture of my dear friend gorgeous Dawn and me, making heart shapes for the photographer, Wei Ye :D
(Photo by Wei Ye)

This is the first time to meet Leo Anthony and Jane from the media group called Asian Boston! Leo is the founder ;D It was a big pleasure meeting you two! ;)))
(Photo by Wei Ye)

I am smiling BIG in this picture because the lady behind me said, "You are SO HOT!!", which made me smile huge! ;D I said to her, "Thank YOUUUU!!" I looove when ladies give me compliments!! :D
(Photo by Raquel Goncalves)

This place Splash Ultra Lounge was really awesome! There is a pool with cool blue lighting and this deck you see in the above picture outside with tables and chairs! You can feel summer breeze and have a romantic night here ;D

As always, working with Dawn and Mariko was lots of fun! Thank YOU sooo much for having me there!! It was a wonderful & meaningful event!! ;)))

No comments:

Post a Comment