Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jay Cutler says...!!

"You should be in the next bikini show!"

"Just put more color (meaning tan), and you are good to go!" Wow... that is amazing...!!
I asked him a question, "but I don't have fake ones (pointing my boobs, because many of the ladies on stage had fake ones), do I have to get ones to win?!" thinking I do not want to do that... then he said, "just put some pads on," oh I didn't know there is such an option, that sounds much healthier and more natural :P (I meant to post this much earlier but we met Jay on May 8th :P)

The fact the sweet Mr. Olympia, Jay Cutler, remembered our faces from the last show was touching enough, but the fact he thinks I can be in the next bikini competition just blew me away!!! Yeeaaahhh, as you know, definitely my body is not ready for a bikini show and needs loooots of work, but don't you think if I could win the bikini competition that would be super cool?! This will be an amazing + fun + rewarding challenge for me!! ;D

Since we met Jay last time, 6 months has passed. 6 months is a quite long time if we think of the changes we make in life. Brandon started to study for personal training exam and I started to do modeling. Both of us are happy for the new changes and challenges ;))) If I could be in a next bikini show, or next next show, I would be so happy and IF I can win, I would be super psyched!!! and be jumping with joy for several months for sure :P

I worked out even harder that night! Working out makes you feel good, energized, all the fresh oxygen & blood go to the brain and whole body!! Motivation can make you work harder and I am so thankful to Jay Culter who gave me such energy and next big dream ;D

Thank YOU Sooo Much for your warm, sincere, positive energy, Jay!! I am super inspired!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment