Friday, June 10, 2011

Do a runway walk with this song!



Yesterday I went to an audition for African Fashion Show! I met the designer Mimi, her partner Dele, and the photographer David ;D They are all super sweet & warm people plus I LOVE African fashion and music so I felt right at home from the beginning! If you are my friend from my NYC time, you know what I mean! I had a big afro and also one time had dreadlocks with extension one time, taking African dance classes and working at an African gallery in Harlem! ;D Probably because all the humans are from Africa, that is why I feel so close to African culture. Surrounded by African people and hearing African music made me feel energized so when they said, "do a runway walk with this song" ;D I was SO HAPPY to hear this fun song, "Bumpy Ride" by Mohombi, and just had fun doing a runway walk and busted out poses ;))) Hopefully they will choose me for the show!! Pleeeaase wish me luck! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment