Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Colomba Pasquale at Grandaisy Bakery!!

I created this "Flying Easter Dove" illustration for Grandaisy Bakery last year, maybe some of you remember! The other day I bumped into the lovely owner Monica on the street in SoHo. She asked me if she can use the illustration for this year as well, so I said "Of Course!!" with a big smile :D
If you are in New York, you should definitely try Grandaisy Bakery's bread and pastries! They are SO YUMMM!! And of course don't forget to taste this Italian "Easter Dove" bread!!
... Crispy outside with sugar and almond, then you go into the many layers of softness and will be surprised at the refreshing open-minded orange peel+citron sparkles and Italian chocolate melty in your mouth... what a perfect harmony! Cheers to Monica :D You do magic! (I wrote this description after I tasted the Italian "Easter Dove" bread and I still think this is what you really taste and feel after you put the bread in your mouth!)
Happy FUN-tastic Easter, everyone~!!! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment