Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spontaneous Haircut :D

One evening I wanted to have a haircut suddenly! But you know in New York (or even in Tokyo), you have to make an appointment in advance then you wait for several days or a week or even a month before you actually do something about your hair. So for spontaneous people, that doesn't work :P
I looked up and called several hair salons but all booked!! Boooo! Of course. SO! I decided to walk around and find some possible openings! I was thinking if I don't find any openings, I will cut my hair by myself tonight :P I walked around SoHo and then started to walk toward East. Then a miracle happened! I saw the sign said,
"Hair Date"! Wooooo!! THAT has to be a hair salon!!

I was super excited, run into the hair salon and asked the ladies if they have any openings tonight! And guess what! YES!! Open! Woohoooo!! Since this is a brand-new hair salon, not so many people know about it yet :D I was SO thrilled I can actually have a haircut tonight! YAAAAAY! My wish came true :D
Fun punk rock music playing, you will get shampoo and conditioning, a great massage on your shoulder, hot green tea is served besides lots of kinds of magazines. What else do you need?!
My lady Veronica is Fabulous!! That's the best part! She is such a great person to talk to, besides that, she has 15 years of experience so she is super confident and precise. She will cut your hair so fast, after a blink, you will see yourself with an amazing looking haircut!!!

Thank YOU sooo much, Veronica, for a great time and the fantastic haircut which makes everyone say "I want to have the same haircut!", even
Starbucks casher ladies (before I order any drinks!), French Connection sales ladies (before they say "hello" :P), Gourmet Garage register lady (before I pay for food!)! It's almost funny!! Thanks to you, I am getting so many compliments!! And of course I told them where I got the haircut :) More customers for you, Veronicaaaa ;
D And many of my friends and strangers now go to Hair Date! :P Viva Veronica!!! I am such a great promoter indeed! Can I have such a promoter for myself as well?! :P Hahah! Contact me pleeeease if you would like to become one!Check out "Hair Date"'s Google review page! You can read my dear friend Roshan's review too, which he wrote after his wife Melissa went there :D
(All these hair model pictures were taken on a different day, taken by Veronica, my wonderful partner Brandon Welti and me. I went back to the hair salon and Venonica did the hair blow beautifully and took millions of pictures to choose the best ones for her website! The pictures will be uploaded to the website soon. Thank you for the idea, my super friend Patrick!! :D)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Mi-tan.You are so Cool! And is the bike yours?!
    Akki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miho-chan!

    I haven't seen you for a long time!
    How have you been?!
    I love your new hair cut! You are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete