Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dubai skyline illustration for Wassla Weekly!!


Wassla Weekly will give you all the useful + meaningful information you need in Dubai! This wiIl make my trip more exciting and inspiring when I visit Dubai someday! :D
I met the founder of Wassla Weekly, Nasrin Shah, a while back. She liked my New York skyline illustration and asked me to create a Dubai skyline banner for her website. She had been working so hard to make this happen! She is such a smart + powerful woman! I am SO HAPPY to have met you, Nasrin! She recently gave birth to a beautiful daughter Lil, bundle of joy!! :D



I also made these 5 illustrations for each category: Aesthetics, Intellect, Virtue, Environment, Appetite.


Thank YOU So Much, Nasrin, for making this exciting project possible!! And it was fabulous working with you, Ari Kushimoto! You have such an amazing taste! Thank YOU for creating such a beautiful + elegant web design!! Can't wait working on more projects with you, Ari!! ;D

2 comments:

  1. looking for a custom illustration like the dubai one, how much would it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you explain more details and email it to me so we can discuss further? My email is smile@mihokohakata.com. Thank You! Look forward to it :D

    ReplyDelete