Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Looove Gretchen!!! :D


My dearest most amazing Yoga teacher, Gretchen Borgum!!
I took her class, Stretch & Abs, at David Barton Gym in Chelsea a while back. That was the first time I saw her. She is such a beautiful positive energetic being!! She just lights up the classroom, opens my heart wide, I absorb everything she said + does, I come out the room super energized + refreshed ever! I feel brighter physically and mentally. After that class, I took many of her fabulous yoga classes until she left New York. I really miss her so much but I am feeling super lucky and happy to be connected with her in my life!!! Can't wait to laugh and share wonderful time together next time I see her again! I will keep you guys posted if/when she comes back to New York City!!
Big Love + Respect to Gretchen Borgum ;D

3 comments:

  1. i love you and misssssssssssss you sooooo much! Yeah to celebrating my 39th birthday in NYC!!! I dont know how I got to be 39...wowzers....but lets celebrate!!! yeah...miss you love you! always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoooo!!!! What WONDERFUL newwws!!! YAAAAAY!!! I am SOOOO HAPPY to hear that, Gretcheeeen!!! Yeah! I know you have the forever 3 years old spirit ;))) We say in Japanese "Mitsugo no tamashii hyaku made," the spirits of 3 years old last until 100 years old ;D Let's make your birthday Super AMAZING one for Perfect YOU! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh....how i love that!!!! I look forward to "hearing" you say that and not just "reading" it!! love you!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete